Essenceism – “Love from this and not from this world”
Part 1 - Love resulting from the Creator's work
1. The Power of Love from the Creator of the universe
2. The main act of the Creator's love
3. God's True Love for people
4. True Love from Jesus
5. The loosed teaching of Jesus about love
6. The idea of love in Christianity
7. Practical understanding of the force of love
8. Love, awareness and faith
Love is energy.
It "flows" like a stream of power.
Essenceism explains that in this way the Heart of the Original Being generates the power of love. His Attributes: Intelligence, Will and Affection focused in His Heart, make the Praenergy "flowing" from the Creator, becomes the Primary Force of Love.
Thus, the Original Force of Love is the model of true love.
According to essenceism, true love concerns beings who come directly from the Personality of the Original Being. This means that it concerns people, and more precisely our spiritual people and beings with a servant personality, i.e. angels. The Creator destined for us and them the inheritance of His Personality, and therefore also all functions related to the operation of His Power of Love.
Thus, like the Original Being, human love flows from our personality shaped by intelligence, will and affection centered in our heart.