Essenceism 4 - “Vision not from this world”
The most important matters of essenceism
1. Recommendation to understand God as the Original Being who is the First Cause of all things.
2. Recommendation to define the eternity of man in the form of a spiritual person.
3. Recommendation to take into account in one's life the fact of the existence of the spiritual world, that is, the sphere beyond time and space which is the future eternal "home" for all generations of people from the past, the present and the infinite future.
4. Recommendation to define evil and its source - Satan
5. Recommendation to say that God knows no evil.
6. Recommendation to clarify that salvation is a human responsibility, not God's responsibility.
7. Recommendation to explore the cosmos for the possibility of other human civilizations existing in it.
8. Recommendation to treat the universe as a space that can be a source of hope for the future salvation of our planet, even if there is a slim chance for it.
The most important message of essenceism
1. All people are eternal.
2. The Creator - the Original Being does not know evil, therefore it cannot eliminate it for us.
3. The evil of this world appeared when Archangel Lucifer became Satan. Until today, he is the source of evil, still having significant power over mankind.
4. The salvation of the world from evil is a task for people who will be led by the Son of God as Savior and God's angels supporting them. He will appear as a result of the efforts of the inhabitants of Earth, who should be guided by appropriate knowledge, good and love. It is especially about itinerant missionaries - "globetrotters" who, walking around the world, will teach the teaching of such salvation.
5. Should these methods fail, all that remains is to count on the help of good human civilizations, somewhere outside the Earth. However, this is just an unrealistic dream for now.